Thursday, January 2, 2014

You and Me

Hello Everyone! I have a quick card to share this evening.. It snowed all day today in Chicagoland.. why not play a little. *wink* I played with the new Ampersand embossing folder from the Occasions mini catalog. Here is my quick card -
 
 
I paired it with a new stamp from the set Hip Notes, also from the mini catalog, and Just love the outcome. Hope you do too! OK, off to get my kiddos to bed. :) Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!
 
 
Heather :)
 
 
Stamps - Hip Notes
Paper - Whisper white, Basic Black, Smokey Slate, Real Red
Ink - Basic Grey,
Accessories - Big Shot, Ampersand EF, Paper Piercing tool, small heart punch, dimensional dots
 

5 comments:

2dogs2luv said...

you have that magical touch when you make a card; TFS!!

Rose said...

Simply beautiful, Heather! Happy New Year :)

vdoyle8 said...

LOVE this card! I just looked at this embossing folder and thought what would I possibly do with THAT?? I would never have come up with anything this awesome!

Beth Coburn said...

This is really lovely. Love all your work!

Carol Carriveau said...

Fabulous card, Heather....great soft and masculine (not totally!) design and the one small sweet heart completing the sentiment.....love it!

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...