Monday, December 30, 2013

You're the best


Hey Everyone!! it's been awhile again hasn't it.. I know it has been awhile and I have really felt bad about neglecting things here.. I have really needed to take a break from here to recharge and re-evaluate things in my life. I really sound like a broken record, don't I. Well I just wanted to pop in and say hey, and let those that are still here that -
 
 
For sticking with me during my much needed creative break. :) Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!
 
 
 
Heather :)
 
 
 
Stamps - Just Sayin' (Avail. Jan 3, 2014)
Paper - Whisper White, Real Red, Fresh Prints DSP stack
Ink - Real Red, Coastal Cabana, White craft
Accessories - Big Shot, Word Bubbles Framelits, Hung Up Cute clips, 3/8 circle punch, Dimensional dots
 

6 comments:

Carole Bryson said...

Its lovely to see you back xxx

Bev Gomez said...

Hey Heather, I am in the same position you are in. I do love seeing your posts however so thanks for dropping back in. LOL! I love that new set and the famelits to match. To die for I think. Just wanted to comment as I giggled to myself thinking ahh glad I am not the only one not posting. Happy New Year girl! Hugs, Bev

ny2tx_patti said...

I always love seeing your creations, Heather. YOU'RE the best :-)! I wish you the best for the new year!

Kathy L said...

Heather, this card is adorable, and I hope you'll be able to find the energy to show us more, at whatever speed works for you. Happy New Year.

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!!!!

Unknown said...

Nice to see you again Heather! Beautiful card

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...