Friday, August 16, 2013

Yippee Skippee 13


Hey Everyone! Quick post today.. I want to share a card I made for my Sean, who is finally 13! Yikes!! The teen years with him are going to be um'.. let's say...... the word escapes me right now, but when I find it, I will be sure to share! :) Yippee-Skippee!!
 
 
 
I used some new colors for me too, Coastal Cabana and Summer Starfruit. Love this combo. The numbers are non SU, but love none the less. (hint, Hint SU!) Such a fun card for a really terrific kid! Love you Sean, and hope your day is great! :) Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!
 
Heather :)
 
Stamps - Yippee-Skippee, Bring on the Cake
Paper - Coastal Cabana, Summer starfruit, Naturals white, Silver glimmer
Ink - Coastal Cabana, Summer starfruit, Soft Suede
Accessories - Coluzzle, Paper Trey numbers dies, paper piercing tool, Bakers Twine, Basic Rhinestones, toothpicks, sponge, Washi tape
 

4 comments:

Wendie Waldman said...

On the way home from a workshop today I was just thinking that our oldest grandson will be 13 in a couple of months. This card is perfect! TFS.

~ Jo ~ said...

Very cute card Heather! Love it!

Hugs,
Jo
♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

Marlene Salvato said...

Absolutely love all your cards - they are magnificent!!

Cathy Caines said...

Okkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. This is YOU too! hahah. I looked at this the other day and said "yup, shes thinking what I am thinking.." That might not make sense but I had been trying to make some monogram tags and haven't been happy with the results yet.

Anyway... I have work to do! (LOL)

new follower! :)

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...