Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Truly Grateful


Hey Everyone.. :) I have a quick post this afternoon before I get busy packing up the boys backpacks with school supplies for tomorrows first day back. Let me pause for a second while I jump up and down a do a little dance! *Wink* OK,.. here is a card I made using a set from the Holiday Catalog -
 
 
 
I used that tried and true set Lovely as a Tree too! It has always been one of my go to sets for the fall, so combining them just seemed right to me :) OK, time to get to those kiddos backpacks..SQUEE!! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!
 
 
Heather :)
 
Stamps - Truly Grateful, Lovely as a Tree
Paper - Cajun Craze, Baked Brown Sugar, Naturals Ivory
Ink - Cajun Craze, Chocolate Chip, Crushed Curry, Baked Brown Sugar
Accessories - Big Shot, Oval Framelits, Soft Suede taffeta ribbon, naturals buttons, Lined Thread, Sponge
 
 
 

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Very nice!

Unknown said...

You know, I really didn't like the new Truly Grateful stamp set. Until I saw this card. Love what you did with it. TFS!

Nancy

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...