Thursday, June 13, 2013

a sampling of USA


Hey Everyone! It's been a week from my last post... sorry.... Summer is in full swing here, and the boys are off to this and that..So that means, Mom is driving here and there.. and everywhere.. :) I have been in the yard, and busy putting out the July 4th Holiday decorations inside and out. I started inside with a sampler of red white and blue -
 
 
I made it with a retired set from a summer mini catalog from years ago.. I am sorry I don't know the name, but the set belongs to my stamping friend Pam D'Urso.. :) I love it.. Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! :)
 
Heather :)
 


4 comments:

LeAnne said...

This is adorable....makes me wish I hadn't sold that retired set!!! Great way to use all these images!

Marian Garcia, Studio M said...

WOW, what a card, Heather! You inspire me so much! So glad I found ya on Pinterest with your Pleasant Poppies card.

O-u-t-s-t-a-n-d-i-n-g!

xo, Marian

Carol Carriveau said...

WOW....this is fabulous...just may have to check eBay for this set....or smarter and less expensive attempt to use what I have on hand to make on similar to yours...love it! TFS!

~ Jo ~ said...

OH gosh this is just gorgeous!!!

Hugs,
Jo
♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...