Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Just Ducky..


Hi Everyone! I am still recovering from jellybean overload from this past Easter weekend.. So needless to say it is slow going for me today..:) I do have a card to share today... My Mom is in need of a baby card for her Pastor at church, and I simply CAN NOT pass up the opportunity to make a baby card.. in particular for a baby boy.. My heart just melts for sweet baby boys! OK, enough blathering, my Husband will read this an probably suggest I get my head examined....Tee-Hee :) Here is the card -
 
 
 
I found inspiration in a current issue of Paper Crafts magazine. The Parachute is actually an umbrella from the SU set Rain or shine, and the ducky is from the Spring Sampler set. Both sets can be found in the spring catalog. So Cute together! OK I am off to deliver this to my Mom.. Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! :)
 
Heather :)
 
Stamps - Rain or Shine, Spring Sampler, Little Additions
Paper - Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Patio Party DSP
Ink - Summer Starfruit, Baja Breeze, Daffodil delight, Pumpkin pie
Accessories - Paper Piercing tool, black marker, XL create a cupcake punch, sponge, Dimensional dots
 

6 comments:

Christy said...

I loove all the clouds...cute card!!!!!

Linda and Michelle said...

I love how you always think out of the box...I would never think to turn the umbrella into a parachute! I always love your use of the piercing tool. I bought the SU templates so I can grow up and be like you, ha!
Linda (of Front Row Friends)

Carol Carriveau said...

This is the sweetest and most different baby card...thank you for sharing your creativity!

Natalie said...

Holy adorable card! Love this! So very clever!

TLady said...

SUPER SWEET!!!!!!!! :) LOVE IT! :)
(Found you through Nancy Riley's blog!) :)

Laura said...

This is AMAZZZZZZZING!!!!!!! Very creative!!!!

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...