Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Special Delivery


Hi Everyone! Quick post today... I played with the promo set Sent with Love again yesterday during the Snowpocalypse of the Midwest.. :) I just adore this set... Here is my card -
 
 
So what do ya think? Maybe, I "need" this set? .. right? :) Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! Details below -
 
Heather :)
 
Stamps - Sent with Love
Paper - Island indigo, Whisper white, Sent with love DSP
Ink - Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Island Indigo, Real red
Accessories - Paper piercing tool, brights buttons, white bakers twine, Dimensional dots
 

2 comments:

Carol Carriveau said...

Admittedly this set has not tugged at my heart, but I like the paper! Very nice card - bet you end up owning it all!

Emily said...

I found your blog by accident and I just love it! Wonderful cards and some fab ideas...

Thank you for sharing x

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...