Monday, February 18, 2013

Shake YOUR best of...

 
Hey Everyone! I have had the day off with the kiddos... Fun.. Fun, Fun! Just wanted to pop in and share another card that my club girls made this weekend. I used the January Best of 25 stamp set from SU. How cool is it that SU is bringing back some of their favorite images from the past 25 years and putting the images together in monthly releases for the next year! LOVE! Here is my card made with an image from Best of Birthdays...
 
 
We stamped the image onto Some window sheet, heat embossed it, and made a shaker card.
They loved it! Me too! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek :) Details below
 
Heather :)
 
Stamps - Best of Birthdays
Paper - Core'dinations Pool Party, Sahara sand, Midnight Muse, Patio Party DSP
Ink - Versamark
Accessories - Big Shot, Oval Framelits, Window Sheets, White EP, XL oval punch, Pool party 1/4 satin ribbon, pool party bakers Twine, brights buttons, paper piercing tool, dimensional dots
 
 
 

2 comments:

Carol Carriveau said...

Wonderful color combination! Need to get those stamp sets AND the argyle EF...it goes so well with your choice of DSP! TFS!

Aileen said...

Fun and funky! Super card. x

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...