Monday, October 29, 2012

Little boy Additions


Hello Everyone! Happy Monday too! Over the weekend I actually needed to sit down and create a card. I love when I have to actually sit, close the door for an hour, and create something start to finish without interruption. Hmmmm... I feel all warm and fuzzy just thinking about it. I feel even more warm and fuzzy considering I had to sit and create a baby card! A baby boy card to boot! Here is my card -
 
 
I have had the set Little Additions for some time, but really haven't had the occasion to ink it up. I love the simple lines of the set, so I tried to keep the layout simple and not to fussy considering it is a boy card too. OK, I am off to put this in the mail. Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!
 
 
Heather :)
 
Stamps - Little Additions
Paper - Whisper White, Chocolate chip, Marina Mist DSP
Ink - Chocolate Chip, Marina Mist, Primrose Petal, So Saffron
Accessories - Stamp a ma jig, Simply Scored, dotted scallop ribbon punch, mini Brad, 1/4 chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon, Dimensional dots 
 

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Very pretty card...Just had a great grandson,give me great ideas...

Carol Carriveau said...

What a sweet card!

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...