Thursday, August 16, 2012

Happy Christmas


Hi Everyone! I have another sample to share made with the Ornament Keepsake bundle from the mini catalog. I kept this sample really clean and simple. I will most likely be using this for my next months club too. So Ladies if your looking here is a sneak peek! OK, onto the card -




I used a new color on this sample too, Raspberry Ripple. Super Clean and Simple right.? Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! :)

Heather :)


Stamps - Ornament Keepsakes, More Merry Messages
Paper - Basic Gray, Whisper White, Whisper White DSP
Ink - Raspberry Ripple, Basic Gray
Accessories - Big Shot, Holiday Ornaments Famelits, Scallop Trim border punch, Paper piercing pack, White taffeta ribbon, Basic Rhinestones, dimensional dots

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Absolutely gorgeous Heather. As always!!

Carol Carriveau said...

This is a fabulous card, Heather! I love that you used Basic Gray as your base card...simply lovely!

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...