Monday, January 9, 2012

Sunday buns and a challenge

Hi Everyone! Happy Monday! I know you are thinking to yourself,..."She's awfully chipper this morning?" Yup!!!! The kiddos are officially off of winter break!! Back to school!! Whoop! My couch, and TV and are just as excited too!! :)

I have a different kind of post for you today... Well it's out of the ordinary for me anyway. It's about FOOD! Let me start at the beginning...It all began with Pintrest... I can hear the sighs and see those understanding head nods from all of you out there that have stories to share with the same beginning. I know,.. doesn't it feel like we are doing something wrong. Spying ALL that crafty, DIY, foodie, sewing, ..and the list goes on.. GOODNESS!! There, I said it I am a PINNER! :)

A wonderful woman, ( I won't mention any names Brandi Wiggins-Cote' aka the Squareheaded Stamper) who not only has an amazing blog, has a monthly Pintrest challenge on her blog. She has invited all of us that share the "Pintrest lurve", to make something that we have pinned from the site. Here is my first entry into her monthly challenge, Sunday Sticky Buns -


Now I should tell you, These are ADDICTING! They can quickly turn into not only Sunday buns, but Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, it's 4:30 in the afternoon kind of buns! :) Here is another picture if the first didn't quite grab you -


Right??!  The recipe is SO easy too! I do hope you try these soon, so I am not alone in the guilt of this now Sunday morning tradition! :)  Head on over to check out Brandi's Pintrest challenge too! Have a great day everyone, and thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! :)

Heather :)


1 comment:

Brandi Wiggins-Côté said...

Awwww...I heart you, Heather Klump! Those look insanely delicious! I'll give them a try, for sure!

Big hugs to you, my friend.

xo B.

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...