Friday, October 28, 2011

Spooky Spider

Hi Everyone! I have a Super Quick post for you today.... My list is WAY to long of stuff that needs to get done before the kiddos get back from school. :) Today I am sharing a card that was/is featured on the Stampin' Up! Facebook fan page. The Artisan winners for 2011 were asked if they could contribute a Halloween project to their Facebook Art wall. Of Course we all jumped at the chance...:) here is my inspired card -






Lots going on with that web eh? I thought so too! :) but it's all good... I used the new Simply Scored! If you have time you should check out all the other projects too! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!


Heather :)


No comments:

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...