Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A Sketch for Mom

Hi Everyone! Is everyone done making their Mother's day cards? Guess what, I'm not. You would figure that I could get them done before the wire, considering that I have known about it for hmmm... let's see... a year! *wink* Wishful thinking is all I can say about that... I did however play in today's Sketch challenge on Splitcoast, and took care of one of the Mom's in my life. :) Here is the sketch -


This LO is actually for a square card, but I flipped it, and made it a standard A2, and kept the panel sizes the same. Here is my sample -



I used some left over elements from a previous card that were left in my scrap bin. Making a card work with leftovers rocks! I used the new set, Fabulous Florets, and all the coordinating accoutrement's that as I said in a previous post are a MUST have.! (hee-hee) Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! Details below -


Heather :)

Stamps - Fabulous Florets, Wonderful Favorites
Paper - Soft Suede, Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Watercolor, Beyond the garden DSP
Ink - Very Vanilla Craft, Soft Suede, Tangerine Tango, Versamark
Accessories - Big Shot, Flower garden EF, Paper piercing tool, aquapainter, black EP, Early Espresso Bakers Twine, Dimensional dots


No comments:

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...