Thursday, May 5, 2011

The Earth laughs with Flowers

Good Morning! I took advantage yesterday afternoon when the kiddos got home from school, to hunker down and finish my Mother's day card dilemma. I had everything out on my desk, so why not. I am still at it with Fabulous Florets from the new SU Summer mini catalog, so bear with me... I promise you will not be disappointed. Here is the card I am sharing today -



I had mentioned in a previous post, that the papers in the Mini catty are what made my heart all a flutter. I {heart} this Pacific Pint blue one. Can you see me batting my eyelashes at you, you handsome blue paper you! *wink* I stamped my poppies in Stazon on watercolor paper and colored them with my Pacific Point re-inker. On the Pear Pizazz panel, I stamped the larger poppy image in Versamark, then the smaller poppy in Pear Pizazz. The Butterfly embosslit is a new goodie to me, and I love it!! Thanks Melanie! On a side, I was checking out the new SUO challenge on the SUO challenge blog, and the new challenge for the month of May is to make a card with a butterfly! So this card qualifies! YEAH! :) Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! Details below.


Heather :)

Stamps - Fabulous Florets
Paper - Whisper White, Basic Black, Pear Pizazz, Watercolor, Beyond the Garden DSP, Pear Pizazz DSP
Ink - Pear Pizazz, Versamark, Jet black Stazon, Pacific point reinker
Accessories - aquapainter, Big Shot, Square lattice EF, Butterfly embosslit, Corner rounder, Scallop trim border punch, Black Grosgrain ribbon, Dimensional dots

5 comments:

Alicia said...

I love how you made the flowers on this card! This card is fabulous! Following you from Stampin Connection!

glitteringstamps.blogspot.com

Heidi Baks said...

Beautiful, Heather! Thanks again for playing SUO Challenges.

Anonymous said...

The color of your flowers is gorgeous!! Thanks for joining us at SUO Challenges.

Jen Timko said...

Gorgeous!!! You are making such pretty things with this set and the colors on this are stunning! So glad you joined us at SUO Challenges!

Jen Timko

Melina said...

O my goodness! This is gorgeous! I love your coloring!!!! Thanks for joining us at SUO Challenges :)

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...