Thursday, April 7, 2011

a Summer page

Hi Everyone! I have another scrapbook page to share with you today. I can't tell you enough how GOOD it feels to get some of these pages done. I have been looking at these pictures for such a long time, and always said that I would get to them, and I finally did. I should probably mention too that my darling husband is happy that I am getting to them also, cause now I can stop talking about it.  *wink*  Here is my page -



Of course it is my boys, and they are small, but this is the way I really remember them. Small, Sweet, and Sincere. Now they are just bigger, smelly, bottomless pits, and sincere. (ha!) Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! Details are below -

Heather :)

Stamps - Create a cupcake, So Much (retired), Eastern Blooms
Paper - Whisper White, So Saffron, Tempting Turquoise, Parisan Breeze DSP, School Days DSP
Ink - White craft, Early Espresso, So Saffron, Real Red, tempting turquoise
Accessories - Scallop border punch, Scallop trim border punch, 2 3/8 scallop circle punch, scallop circle punch, 1 3/4, 1, 3/4 circle punches, boho blossom punch, brads, sponge, dimensional dots, Big Shot, Simple alphabet, Square lattice EF, Printer

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

Heather, you're too funny....I am sure your boys would still think that they're sweet!!! LOL! Fun page!

Linda said...

LOL - I have a couple of sweet, big, smelly, bottomless pits at my house too.

Your page really showcases the photos!

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...