Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A Framed CC

Hi Everyone! Sorry for such a late post today. I had a little trouble getting motivated to do ANYTHING today. The weather is rainy and dreary here, so the only real motivation here today was to plant my rear on the couch with a warm cup of something...:)  The sun finally came out and kicked my rear in gear, so I could  get r' done, and finally get downstairs to play today. YEA!!! AND.... It's Tuesday, so that means another color challenge over on Splitcoast too! The colors today were Baja Breeze, Bashful Blue, and Certainly Celery. I really had to put my noodle to work for this one.  Well like it or not, here is my card for today -


Not quite sure why this color combo was difficult for me. I subbed some Pear Pizazz DSP for the Celery. The Frame is from a new set called Four Frames, and is a sneak peek from the new IB&C coming out this July. So What do ya think?? Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek. Details below -

Heather :)


Stamps - Four Frames, Just Believe
Paper - Crumb Cake, Pear Pizazz DSP, Greenhouse Gala DSP
Ink - Crumb Cake, Bashful blue, Certainly celery, Chocolate chip, light blue sharpie to color pearls
Accessories - Scallop trim border punch, paper piercer, Designer label punch, Baja Breeze Seam binding, Bashful blue button, linen thread, Crochet trim, sponge, dimensional dots, Basic Pearls

1 comment:

Linda and Michelle said...

I love it! Can't wait to see the new IBC! Thanks for all of your great ideas. You do such nice work stamping and blogging!
From Linda of Front Row Friends

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...