Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Scrappy layers

Hi all! I wanted to share another card with you that I made over my relaxing weekend. I am in that spring cleaning mood too! Getting organized, putting away things and scraps that I have acumulated on my cutting table. I mentioned in an earlier post that I am really committed to using up my older DSP's and in the process I am learning to rethink my scraps. Some are big and some are small, some left over from workshop cards, and so on and so on... Here is what I came up with for this scrappy card -


I used some retired Pawsitively Prints, some Good Neighbor, and Ice Cream Parlor. Isn't it awesome, that we can pull out so many different DSP papers, and they all coordinate! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek. Details below -

Heather :)

Paper - Crumb Cake, So Saffron, Pawsitively prints, Good Neighbor, Ice Cream Parlor (sale-a-bration)
Stamps - A Good Egg
ink - Early Espresso
Accessories - Scallop edge punch, Pink Satin Ribbon, Soft subtle button, string, dimensional dots

3 comments:

Pam said...

Great way to use up retired designer papers, Heather. I'm going to use this idea.

Tanks!

Pam

Unknown said...

I really like this! So cute ;)

Unknown said...

Oh, very cute card Heather!! Who knew you could make such a beautiful card out of scraps?!?! :0) Thanks for the great idea!!

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...