Monday, March 7, 2011

Owl be thinking of you

Good morning All! Hope you all had a fun and relaxing weekend... I know I did.. and haven't had one of those in awhile. I actually got to sit at my desk for a couple of hours, and get busy with all these wonderful Sale-a-bration goodies that I have accumulated.



I used two of the Sale-a-bration sets for this card, Punch Bunch, and So Happy for you. The button flowers are also from the catalog. :)

 Just a little reminder to you out there...  the Sale-a-bration promotion is for a limited time.(thru March 31, 2011). With a $50 net order from me you can earn FREE merchandise from the Sale-a-bration catalog. There are stamp sets and paper that are exclusive to this promotion, so once Sale-a-bration is over these sets, papers and accessories will be retired. So don't delay place your order today. Shopping with me is easy too... Just click on the tab on my side bar. Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek. :) Details are below -

Heather :)

Stamps - Punch Bunch, So Happy for you, Apple Blossom, Dot Dot Dot
Paper - Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Pacific Point, Tempting Turquoise
Ink - melon mambo, Daffodil delight, Pear Pizazz, black, Pacific point markers, craft white
Access - Daffodil delight striped ribbon, ice cream parlor buttons, white floss, dimensional dots, paper piercer, ity bity shapes circle punch, lg. oval punch

4 comments:

Kim said...

Very cute! this will be on my inspiration post tomorrow. TFS

Rose said...

How stinkin' cute is that!! :)

Becky Jo said...

Colorful and adorable. Love the use of flower buttons as the flowers! TFS Hugs!!

Unknown said...

This is quite adorable! The cloud, the owl, the papers - it's all so fun and bright!

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...