Friday, March 4, 2011

Inspired St. Pat's card

Happy Friday everyone!  I have been busy getting some projects together for the SU Artisan award. I so desperately want to share them with you, but I can't just yet. Win or loose I will share when I can....OK? Wish me luck! :)
I feel like I have been neglecting my little ol' blog, so I decided to sit down and play this morning before things get crazy around here for the weekend. I checked out the Free for all Challenge on Splitcoast stampers, and felt inspired to play along. The challenge was to use a lucky charm of our choosing. I chose a shamrock from the SAB set So Happy for You. The sketch I used is directly from the Stampin' Up! publication Stampin' Success.


I think it turned out fantastic! Thanks for taking a peek, and stopping by. :) Have a great weekend everyone!

Heather :)

Stamps - So Happy for you, Create a Cupcake, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper - Wild Wasabi, Whisper white, Ice Cream parlor dsp
Ink - black, Daffodil delight, wild wasabi
Accessories - paper piercer, create a cupcake punch, dimensional dots, daffodil delight grosgrain ribbon

2 comments:

Tracey Prieskorn said...

I love St. Patty's day!! This is such a great card! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I just love this card so very much and had to CASE it!! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with fellow card makers!

~Heidi at stuckonstampin.blogspot.com

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...