Saturday, January 1, 2011

Some news to share

Happy New Year Everyone!! I am super excited to announce that I have been asked to be a part of Ms. Melanie Schulenberg's Paper Crafters Sampler Design team! It is a monthly online publication of projects made exclusively with Stampin' Up! products! What a GREAT resource of ideas to use your SU! supplies! You can subscribe to receive each month's editions, which includes 8 projects created with a monthly theme in mind and all the templates and instructions to all of these wonderful projects! I have seen some of the wonderful and inventive creations from past editions, and it is definitely worth the while. You can check out a trial sampler on the PCS (Paper Crafter Sampler) website to see what I mean! I promise you will not be disappointed.... Here is a sneak peek at my project in this January's issue, available starting Jan. 11, 2011
Just click on the PCS link on my sidebar to check out the Early Bird Special that is going on right now too!
Hurry the special ends
Jan. 9, 2011
If you decide to subscribe, please us my referral code PCSHK or let them know Heather sent ya! :)

No comments:

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...