Sunday, January 2, 2011

A banner day

Hello! In an earlier post I said I was going to share what I was up to while the kids were playing with their new goodies from Santa. I am starting to get my samples together for my club girls this month, and this is one of them. My inspiration came from a recent issue of Paper Crafts magazine. I used some new goodies, and some oldies but goodies for this one. For the banner I cut out X's & O's with my Timeless Type Jr. alphabet to create my pennants, and used my perforating tool to create the string for then added brads to the ends.  I replaced one "O" for a punched heart, and added a little bling with some Dazzling Diamonds glitter.  I Just love the simplicity, and the clean lines. I am sure the girls are going to love it! Thanks for stopping by, and taking a peek! Details are below -

Stamps - All Holidays
Ink - black, Poppy Parade
Paper - Poppy Parade, Blushing bride, Black, Whisper White, Poppy Parade DSP
Access - Big Shot, Timeless type Jr. Alpha. Perfect polka dot EF, Perforating tool, brads, Sm heart punch, two way glue, Dazzling diamonds, Dimensional dots.

No comments:

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...