Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Lovely SFYTT

I played along in Jen Del Muro's SFYTT today, as I needed to sit down and make a card for my brother-in-law, so I used her SFYTT sketch as a starting point. I used SU Lovely as a tree, another set that I have had forever, and rarely use. I stamped the trees in Cajun Craze, then moved the stamp over a little and stamped again to create some dimension. I stamped the top of the card with the oak leaves also in Cajun Craze. I sponged around the edges to give the scene some depth. Next, I stamped my oak leaves 2 times in Timber brown Stazon and watercoloered them with my SU markers, pumpkin pie, Cajun Craze, Daffodil Delight. I cut out one, and poped it up over the first one. I paper pirced the circle and added a simple bow out of linen thread to finish it off. The sentiment is from a retired SU set called It's your Birthday. Viola! A bithday card for my brother-in-law. Now to get it in the mail before the actual day. *wink* Thanks for taking a peek! Details below, All Supplies are Stampin' Up!

Stamps - Lovely as a tree, It's your Birthday, Sanded  Paper - Cajun Craze, early espresso, more mustard, confetti white, Ink - timber brown stazon, pumpkin pie, Cajun Craze, Daffodil Delight, Access - 21/2 XL circle punch, paper pircer, latte button, linen thread, dimensionals

No comments:

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...