Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Crush on Concord...

..Sigh....Today I have to admit, I have a new love..it's name is Concord Crush. I was really busy today here at home (work), and took a little peek at the color challenge for today at splitcoaststampers. Well that's all I needed to be totally SMITTEN with this color. The colors we were to use were Concord Crush, Cherry Cobbler, and Old Olive. The Dessert option was argyle. Are the colors not lush and Delicious. Betty the hostess for the challenge NEVER dissappoints with the combos. I kept my layout simple and quick, as the kiddos still needed some help with homework.  Thanks for taking a peek ! Details are below -

Stamps - Occasional quotes, Paper - Concord Crush, old olive, Play date dsp, very vanilla, Ink - concord crush, versamark, Accessories - big shot, impression plates I, so saffron 5/8 ribbon (retired), playground buttons, scallop edge punch

No comments:

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...